Ready To Feel Confident In Your Nutrition And Improve Your Kidney Functioning?
Fast track your health and nutrition with bite size pieces of information.
Everything you need to know about preserving your kidney function in 4 weeks.
I’m Emily Campbell, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator and I have personally worked with over 100 clients across Canada to help them make long-lasting nutrition changes to manage CKD, so they can feel confident in their nutrition and lifestyle choices.
Here’s What You’ll Get Inside This Mini-Course:
- 4 Nutrition Lessons Emailed To You Each Week With Resources, Tips And Tricks
- Meal Plan, Recipes, Restaurant Guides, and Grocery Lists
- Actionable Tasks And Steps to Preserve Your Kidney Function
- Support With Eating Out, Understanding Your Lab Values, And How To Be Confident In Your Nutrition For CKD
This course is for you if:
- You want to stop second-guessing everything you are or aren’t eating!
- You want to finally feel confident in your nutrition for CKD!
- You want to see your bloodwork results and eGFR improve!
- You want to feel supported to live a healthy life and preserve your kidney function!
What makes Kidney Nutrition Fast Track so successful?
Instead of wasting hours googling, I will provide you with the information you need. Once you have the basics I will be there to hold your hand while we make the adjustments you need! We will make living with CKD a walk in the park!
Support For You
This is not just another course. At the end of 4 weeks you will have worked on improving your nutrition through sustainable habits. With support provided just for you and setting goals to help preserve your kidney function you will be confident in managing your nutrition for the longterm.
Living with CKD is tough. You might be struggling with limiting beliefs that don’t support your nutrition and kidney functioning. Part of my job is to deliver both a mindset transformation and set you on the right path to successfully managing CKD with ease.
Successfully learning to manage CKD with ease once and for all is possible! You just need the right guidance, process & accountability.
By joining Kidney Nutrition Fast Track, you will:
- Finally understand how to manage CKD for the long-term with what foods you can and should eat.
- Feel confident in your food choices heading into the holiday season and eating out.
- No longer stress prior to upcoming blood work because you know you’ve been eating to support your kidneys.
- Live a longer, healthier and more energetic life with CKD.
- Make meals you actually love, despite your dietary restrictions!
A bit more about me, Emily Campbell, Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator since 2016.
I’ve helped people just like you, struggling to manage their CKD, to regain confidence in their nutrition for a longer, happier, and healthier life!
I can help you overcome the confusing world of nutrition so that you can preserve and improve your kidney function.
Not only that, but I also help you feel in control of your nutrition even when eating out or at social events so that you can live your life to the fullest. You deserve to have a life you love!
Are you ready to walk the right path to managing your CKD once and for all?
Don’t delay managing your nutrition for CKD!
We can prevent further declines in your kidney functioning with proper nutrition.
All you have to do is join, then I will guide you in just 4 weeks!
Join for only $97.
What content is covered?
This program includes a total of 4 lessons emailed each week to manage your diet for optimal kidney functioning.
If you have chronic kidney disease, this is the program for you. We will take a deep dive into major topics like protein, sodium, fuelling your body, finding food freedom and being able to confidently eat out.
But you’ll also learn about how to properly meal plan for CKD.
Is 1:1 support included?
A 15 minute connection call with Emily is included to review progress and define your goals. For further support accessing The Kidney Connection my group program is a great next step. Due to licensing requirements individual support is only open to Canadian residents.
How much time does the course take?
The program follows a self learning path, which enables you to learn at your own pace and includes 15 minute step-by-step lessons. The biggest time commitment is cooking new foods and developing a habit of healthy eating, so I’ve provided you with plenty of meal inspiration and optional meal plans to follow.
How long can I access the content?
You will have full access to the content for life!
What if I don’t like the foods in the meal plan?
Everyone has their own taste preferences, and as a dietitian, I do my best to honour that! So you’re free to make any necessary changes to the meal plans provided throughout the course.
Who can join the course?
Anyone! If you have CKD or are a family/friend to someone with CKD this is a course is for you!